In this game your goal is to gain control over the entire yard and you are competing against others.
You play as a hero, like a tomato - a strong unit - you can easily take out 2 or 3 small mushrooms, but you won't stand a chance against bigger groups of enemies.
That's why the key to win is to gather your own forces and tactically place your troops at the right places at the right times.
- Free-4-all and 2v2 modes
- AI controlled opponents in 3 different level (easy/medium/hard)
- A short campaign mode
- 30 minutes to 1 hour gameplay
- 2 different maps types
- over 10 different units
- 9 different special abilities
- 8 different player characters
You have a few options.
- attack potted plants to claim them. pots will spawn units over time! this is the fastest way to gain a following
- attack flowers in flower gardens to claim those gardens. flowers heal and help evolve units in range. they also shoot seeds at enemies that are in range.
- flowers will also grow petals over time and become stronger with them. when a flower is fully grown it'll spawn very strong units! the flowers grow faster when there are more units guarding it, so consider stationing some units in a garden once in a while.
- you can either decide to run around picking up troops and stationing them, but from time to time you'll also want to help out in a fight. don't worry, you'll respawn at your base garden if you get defeated, unless your base got taken over..
- when helping out, you might want to use your special ability. dealing damage will fill your special meter. once it's full use your special ability! there are different types of specials and they can make a real difference if used right. to get these special abilities, pick them up at special ability plants!
How to win
there are 2 ways to win
1. control enough flower gardens to take full control
2. destroy and claim the base gardens of your opponent(s). if you do so, you'll be the only one left standing!
spacebar (keyboard) or A (gamepad) to attack
Z (keyboard) or X (gamepad) to call units to follow you
X (keyboard) or B (gamepad) to dismiss units that follow you
C (keyboard) or Y (gamepad) to use your special ability
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.