The world of Wire features the following:
- Fifteen sectors to explore, each one more complex than the last.
- Non-euclidean geometry: space doesn't behave as we are accustomed to.
- All sectors follow the same rules... but not every rule is explained. Interact with the world to discover how it works!
- Move batteries to their respective terminals to open the gates. Watch out for the correct polarity!
- Magnets let you manipulate the terminals around you.
- Pressure plates let you open gates And other functions you have to discover!
- Electric fences block your path in certain circumstances...
- Try to beat the par time and distance for each sector for an extra challenge!
Put on your thinking hat and go fix some repeaters. Wire needs your help!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.