Welcome To... Chichester OVN 3 : The Mysterious Affair At The Violet Hotel
When a guest at The Violet Hotel is found dead in his room, Grendel Jinx and the protagonist are given a choice : Either investigate the murder or pay for the damage caused by Grendels newest "purchases".
Naturally choosing the easiest (and least expensive) option, Grendel and the protagonist set about solving the mystery.
Unfortunately for the duo, investigating the death of a guest is the least of their problems.
- 10 different epilogues depending on your choices
- Funny and dramatic story
- Slightly more dialogue through subsequent playthroughs. Gender-specific dialogue throughout
- Bonus scene after the game has been completed once for those who have also completed the previous two OVN's
- Developer notes available once the game has been completed
- Time taken to complete depends on the route taken, but the first playthrough could be around 1 - 2 hours long
At least investigating a death keeps him/her out of trouble
Behind every problem, there's a Grendel
The hotel waitress. With no kitchen to help out in, she ends up having to do the cleaning, which she dislikes
Not wanting to scare residents of The Violet Hotel, she does the only thing possible : Force Grendel and the protagonist to investigate
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.