Walking Simulator A Month Club (Complete Edition)
Delve into the forgotten ruins...
Nothing gets in the way of the landscape. The player is merely there to witness, and there are no gameplay mechanics to dictate how the world arranges itself. There is no win condition, and no goals other than the ones you make. Set off in any direction for as long or as little as you see fit, taking only your memories with you.
The Walking Simulator A Month Club was an experiment to create and release a vast, explorable landscape with accompanying soundtrack every month that ran from 2015-2020. Between the solo development and the improvisational approach to design, some pretty wild and evocative stuff came out of it. Go forth and wander!
- Over 40 massive (infinite?) worlds to explore.
- Over 5 hours of music
- Includes 5 unlreased walking sims from ZONES: ACT 2
- Includes older classics like TRIHAYWBFRRFYH, CONDOR, and Voice of Vamana from 2014
- Handcrafted by a single person over multiple years instead of going to church or therapy
- Less than 50 cents a game, each of which is meant to last at least ~15 minutes
- Jump off the edge of the world if you can
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.