Vibur: DISINTEGRATION (Episode 1)
Context of the world
For more than a hundred years, the planet faced a succession of conflicts each even more devastating than the previous one. Mankind was one step away from its extinction and the planet was left with severe marks of radioactivity.
Over time, the planet began to show some signs of regeneration and radioactivity became less and less a problem, however, in still active areas, a mysterious phenomenon began to emerge.
Over the last twenty years, strange creatures similar to dragons have been seen with increasing frequency. These creatures have been given the name of Viburs.
Now in the year 2091, the world has not been pacified, instead, it moves to its darkest point. It is at its height of social, economic and political unrest, where different ideals have been brought to their logical conclusion, giving rise to three divergent factions.
Tensions intensify and everything becomes a pretext for a war in which the concept of morality begins to be challenged.
The ideological divergence of each side, will only find rest when it completely suppresses others and establish itself as the true and definitive world order.
Psychologically scarred and haunted by a past he can never forget, with no other alternative he joins a military training academy for Abidis pilots. Here is where his journey begins, as he starts to be surrounded by a web of internal and external conflicts. Multiple factions and secret interests exert their influence in this war, where not everything is what it seems.
However, this is his opportunity to rewrite his own story, and possibly the worlds. Thus begins a long journey, where it was all triggered by the strange and mysterious request of an enigmatic girl.
- Experience the first episode of a dense saga, following the hero as he lives the day-to-day of an intense year in which some of his choices will inevitably affect his future and his team.
- Interact and get closer to team members. They are the key to getting a clearer picture of the world through their distinct perspectives. This proximity will also be useful in combat.
- Build a romantic connection with some of the girls. Despite the internal shadows that haunt the protagonist, it is possible to create the necessary change for him to able to consider someone in that perspective.
- Evolve and fight with a diverse selection of weapons of war. Each faction and certain countries have developed powerful new war instruments that are divided essentially into two large groups of humanoid robots, the Tragos and Abidis. These latter are the best tool that mankind has against the Viburs.
- Beat the enemies using a variety of strategies, exploring both terrain and character characteristics. All Abidis pilots have a combat style associated with a specific class, each with their strengths and weaknesses.
- Help managing the team. All fights matter. All the status and condition of the pilots and their units are persistent between missions. Repair, maintenance or upgrading are always difficult choices when human and material resources are limited.
- Explore this world dominated by the three great factions. Strife and conflict seem unavoidable in a reality where irreconcilable ideologies struggle to attain global hegemony. How will it be, to know different perspectives on the same reality?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.