Vault of the Void
About the GameA Single-player Roguelite card game where you're in control. Switch up your deck as you proceed, swapping in and out cards before combat to improve your odds and adapt to monster strategies.
Use your own cards as energy, choose which cards from your hand to discard to gain additional energy and fuel high powered combos.
Customise your Cards
Collect Void Stones, powerful Runes that can be socketed into cards to grant them additional abilities!
- Over 150 player cards, each with unique upgrades
- Unlockable cards and custom Deck Backs.
- Player Spells and abilities - adding another element to the card play strategy
- Over 50+ unique and handcrafted Monster encounters
- 6 different Void Stones to infuse with your cards, giving each card up to 7 variations
- Over 40+ Artifacts
- Player Classes - each with their own starting decks and unique spells
Your deck - your way.Vault of the Void is not a Deck Builder. Youll have a chance to change you deck before each fight. Different encounters may require you to change and adapt your strategy before taking on a creature or guardian. Quickly switching out Bleed cards in favour of Strength gain could be the difference between victory, or an agonising defeat.
The more you play, the more youll learn about each mob group, and which deck type would be best suited to handle the challenge ahead.
Customise your CardsOne of the most unique features in Vault of the Void is the ability to customise your cards. Youll gather Void Stones as you progress through a run, and have the ability to socket them into any card in your library, giving them extra abilities.
Take the humble Master Slash for example, which will deal 5 damage. Taking a Yellow Void Stone will now also grant you 2 Block. Or maybe a Blue Void Stone, which now gives it the added ability of "Draw a Card". There's hundreds of variations to try out, and how each of these interact with each other is part of the fun (and learning) that comes as you play.
But that's not all! The variations continue, as all cards have the ability evolve into more dynamic and powerful versions! Turn any humble card into potent backbones of your strategy that are only further enhanced with those precious Void Stones you collect.
Fast paced combatVault of the Void offers card fights that are fast paced and familiar, with some subtle unique changes.
Although youll regain some energy at the start of each turn, Purging cards gives you the final decision on which cards you should play, and which you should sacrifice to setup for later turns.
As creatures attack during their turn, theyll increase your Threat. At the end of your next turn, your Threat stack will trigger, dealing damage to your hit points equal to its total value. Play Block cards to reduce your Threat reactively, and make the hard choice between damage, or survival.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.