Tinseltown Tycoon is a management and simulation game that puts you in charge of a small, unimportant film production studio. With few assets and no reputation to rely on it will be up to you to produce quality films while generating profits in order to raise your studio out of obscurity. As the studio head it falls on you to:
- Develop and refine scripts that can later be used in your movies
- Find and hire the best actors and directors for your productions
- Strike distribution deals to release your films in theaters, on streaming services, and on television
- Hire staff to improve the quality of your productions
- Acquire film rights to existing stories and news events
- Manage crew and filming locations to fit the needs of your project
- Secure financing to help cover your production costs
- Seek awards for your movies
- React to news events that affect the popularity of certain genres
- Network with other people in the industry to find opportunities that might not otherwise be available to you
- Manage your operating costs and cash flow
- Compete with other, more established, studios in the industry
- Deal with disagreements and conflicts between your employees
- And more!
Play Tinseltown Tycoon today and become a successful studio executive without all the hassle of actually going outside!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.