The Wind and Wilting Blossom
About the GameNavigate the war-torn lands of Heian period Japan in this FTL-style roguelike where youll make tough choices in randomized events, fight off a dangerous yokai army in tactical, turn-based hex combat, and recruit powerful allies to defeat the bloodthirsty sorceress Takiyasha.
- Tactical Combat - Battle human and yokai enemies in tactical, turn-based combat.
- Randomized Events - Travel Heian period Japan triggering events from an enormous library of possibilities, choices, and outcomes making each playthrough unique.
- Permadeath - Make tough decisions that matter, because there are no second chances.
- Unique Allies - Recruit and level up farmers, monks, poets, ninjas, and many more each with their own unique abilities.
- Powerful Items - Collect a variety weapons and charms.
- Unlocks - Unlock new leaders, warriors, weapons, and charms through achievements spanning both individual and total playthroughs.
- History & Folklore - Assume the role of personages like samurai Minamoto Yoshiie, the powerful warrior monk Benkei, and The Tale of Genji author Murasaki Shikibu while navigating ukiyo-e inspired hand-drawn landscapes.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.