The Parenting Simulator
The Parenting Simulator is a lighthearted 189,000 word interactive slice-of-life novel by Matt Simpson, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-basedwithout graphics or sound effectsand fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Experience over 60 scenes designed to touch on events both major and minor in your digital offsprings life.
- Overcome potty training, bullies, and the dreaded driving test!
- Live the wild emotional rollercoaster of raising a child as you go from birth to high school graduation.
- Be the main role model in their life, as every little thing you do can have consequences that reverberate through the years.
- Maintain relationships with friends and family or burn your bridges to spare you and your little one further heartache.
- Watch your child grow and change from the choices you make.
- Find out who they become through numerous possible endings!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.