The Island Story
- The player has an unmanned island from the beginning, with some ruins and stone mountains on it, player will decide what the island will become.
- The game time is based on 24 hours. There is a separate day and night system, including sunrise, sunset, and the absence of the moon, etc. The atmosphere of the sky and the environment will also change with different times of the day.
- player can freely choose the animals and plants location in the game, decorative items can be Piled up and rotated.
Explore New Species
- The game provides more than 50 plants, 20 animals and 30 decorative items from various continents.
- Obtaining new species requires players to explore the world map. Entering 3 values in the exploration interface, which respectively represent the temperature, humidity, and sunlight. When the 3 values all meet a preset value of the system, players can obtain the samples of specific plants.
- Each plant in the game will have a text prompt to tell players the approximate values.
GrowPlants have their own unique lifespans. Each plant will slowly grow until it matures. After death, it will generate new animals and plants and start a new life.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.