SCP : Facility Manager Review
You're now in charge of one of the Foundation's many Sites. Your predecessor seems to have reached his expiry sooner than it was scheduled, leaving you alone with the task of managing the facility beset by chaos.
Draw up plans and build quarters and containment cells to contain as much entities as possible. Lead research on your residents, manage their needs and requirements.
And most importantly, don't forget to stock up on more D-Class personnel they will be useful, you'll see.
Every technological discovery will keep you from an 'early retirement' or a containment breach.
Times are hard and you will have to lead by example, or at least avoid releasing the contents of your small personal prison.
Secure, Contain, Protect.
This game offers an experience inspired by: 'Rimworld' and 'Prison Architect'.
- Build an entire Site of the foundation from scratch!
- Contain SCP.
- Fight against GOI!
- Send a MTF to capture new SCP and find new ways to contain them.
- Do research to improve your guard and scientist.
- Build walls and doors, make plans et prepare your defenses!
- Take care of your site and build new containment chambers.
- And be the best Site-Director ever!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.