"Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another." Plato, The Republic, 342 BCE.
- 41375 stars (apparent magnitude < 8)
- The planets and the Moon.
- 88 constellations
- Deep Sky Object Catalogs: Messier, Caldwell, and Herschel 400
- Deep Sky Object images from surveys (DSS, Wise).
- The Equatorial Grid, Azimuthal Grid, Ecliptic Plane, and Galactic Plane.
- Bortle Scale effect, location, and time options
ActionPoint to objects in the sky to get information.
- Index: A
- Vive: Trigger
- Occulus Touch: X
PlaylistMusic of J.S. Bach, Beethoven, and I. Stravinsky for relaxing.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.