nothing & nowhere Review
While taking an early morning walk along a foggy beach, reclusive writer Cora encounters a young girl. She looks damp, down on her luck, and utterly dejected, and Cora soon deduces that she must be a runaway.
Despite her coaxing, Cora is able to learn very little about the girl or her circumstances. She doesnt know why the girl ran away from home, or even what her name is, but this doesnt dissuade her.
Cora soon offers the girl a place to stay, and the girl being homeless has no option but to accept.
The girl moves in with Cora, and sleeps in her dingy guest bedroom with outdated furniture and a thin, mean bed. Cora buys the girl new clothes, plies her with mystery novels, all the while trying to discern her true identity.
What in the world happened to her?
- Story by ebi-hime, author of Asphyxia and Lily of the Valley
- 45,000 words (aprox 2-3 hours of reading)
- A kinetic story with no choices or branches
- Detailed background art
- Custom soundtrack
- A gentle story about healing and facing past ghosts
Note: It is advised to read Lynne before reading this story.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.