Move with AI
Red / Blue joint can touch red / Blue column; In other cases, the game fails. The speed of the column will be faster and faster.
It's a boring game. Don't expect it to be fun. But compared with running for half an hour, it's more relaxed to play your favorite music while moving with the
rhythm. (Please play your own music.)
Usually, 10 points for touching the post. If you use the same joint continuously and contact the column within a relatively fixed range, the reward will be
temporarily reduced. Yes, it's encouraging you to exercise more.
1. Make sure the computer camera is not disabled.
2. If it is a laptop, make sure the power is connected, otherwise the FPS will be very low.
3. If the human joints identified by the program are often inaccurate, make sure that:
(1) The color of clothes should not be too similar to the background color.
(2) The human body should not exceed the middle picture area, and the best distance is when the height of the human body is about the same as that of
(3) The light should not be too dim.
4. If your computer performance is poor, the current game will not run smoothly (less than 40fps), please apply for a refund in time (or wait for me to
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.