Mech Merc Company
- Pilot your own massive combat mechs.
- Customize your mechs with the expansive selection of weapons and equipment.
- 21 playable mechs.
- Run your own mechanized mercenary company.
- Choose contracts and complete missions to make money.
- Buy and sell mechs and equipment.
- Salvage mechs and equipment from missions.
- Hire AI pilots to assist in missions.
- Take up to 12 mechs on missions.
In the 24th century, humanity comes to be dominated by 3 interstellar mega-corporations after a galaxy-wide economic collapse. Humanity had enjoyed a golden age for over 250 years, where things like war, disease, and poverty were considered a relic of the past. The galaxy is now divided into major regions, the industrialized core systems controlled by the mega-corporations, and thousands of small colonies that make up the frontier. The mega-corporations use mass consumerism to keep the core systems population in check, which requires a continuous flow of resources from the frontier, which in turn creates a conflict between the corporations and colonies over the resources on the colony's planet.
Amidst the chaos on the frontier, pirate factions have arisen around organized crime, black markets, and raiding resources.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.