Libertad o Muerte!
Libertad o Muerte! represents the wars of independence of the Spanish Colonies in America. A turn-based (each turn being 6 months of real time) game, with a huge map of Latin America and nearby regions.
Players can take control of the Patriots or the Royalists, and guide them through 1810-1825 to achieve their military objectives, managing military resources, armies and fleets and starting or reacting to events. Cunning play of the event cards received each turn will be critical to final success.
- Huge map divided into areas covering all of South America, Central America and the Caribbean, as well as remote locations such as, Cdiz, California, Texas and part of the USA in 1810.
- Hundred of land and naval units depicting historical leaders and forces.
- Most important cities and forts in the represented regions.
- Military Resources Production and Management.
- Two deck of cards, one for each player, cards represent historical events and also bring into play various type of assets and tricks (economics, combat, new troops, fate, etc).
- Mexico: Covers the rebellion in Mexico, Texas and Florida 1810-1820
- La Plata 1810-1823: Covers the rebellion in the Viceroyalty of Peru and the Viceroyalty of La Plata.
- Bolivar: Covers the rebellion in the Viceroyalty of Nueva Granada and part of Peru. 1810. 1822
- Grand Campaign 1810-1825: The full campaign unifying the rest of scenarios.
- Early Years! 1810-1815: A medium-sized campaign, its the Grand Campaing limited to the first 5 years of the war.
Two players, either in hot seat or PBEM mode. Solo play versus the AI.
According to the scenario, from 4h00 to many hours when playing the Grand Campaign.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.