Inside The Mirror
Before, she was just another normal girl living happily together with her family. Now, her family has fallen apart, and Yumi finds it difficult to stay motivated in her day-to-day life, crushed by a growing well of darkness, slowly consuming her from the inside out.
Why did her brother leave? Why did her parents fall apart? She is lost in a sea of unanswered questions, and on the brink of losing her mind.
Help Yumi as she struggles to uncover the truth of her broken past and mend broken relationships to find herself once again.
Inside The Mirror is a story driven visual novel experience where players will discover more about the different perspectives around a difficult, real-life situation.
While there is a portion of interactive content, you mainly click to progress the story, art, and music!
- An engaging, emotional story describing how hardships strain relationships.
- A 100% original soundtrack
- Several main characters and dozens of unique sprites.
Inside The Mirror is a short-medium length visual novel that should take around one hour and thirty minutes to complete.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.