Improbable Soccer is a wild soccer game that will make you have a great time with your friends whether or not they like soccer.
No more complicated multiplayer games, anyone can just drop in and join the fun!
Improbable Soccer is designed to be easy to learn, but difficult to master!
Experience the most unrealistic soccer game ever. But this is not about soccer. This is about winning. And no picky controls or camera movements will get in your way.
Pick a side and join forces with your friends in this reckless soccer game: play on your couch or remotely with Steam Play Remote up to 6 players.
- Move, roll, jump, kick. That's it, I swear!
- Finely-tuned game mechanics developed in close consultation with our playtesters
- 4 different arenas
- Physics based gameplay
- Rolling in the air
- Many player colors
- 3 different game modes: goal limit, time limit or unlimited (more to come!)
- Fulfilling explosions will greet your success
- Machine Learning AI opponents (still they have much to learn...)
- Rolling in the air (again!)
- Achievements system
- 5 languages supported
- Are you still reading? This is an Early Access, what more do you want?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.