IgKnight Food Fight
Check out our website for some examples!
Arcade Commercial Version is available also on Steam and Viveport Arcade and Direct for per month plan; Synthesis VR, Private Label VR for per minute scheme, Viveport Arcade for per hour plan.
- LAN multiplayer for more reliable connectivity,
- Spectator screen for better audience viewing
- Operator Control Panel for faster troubleshooting and turnaround
- Unlocked Skins
- Free roam setup config
About the GameAfter months of hard work battling darkness, the IgKnights gather to have a great feast at the Guild Hall.
All was going well until right in the middle of the hall, a scuffle broke out. What started off as a small argument spiraled into an all out food war throughout the great hall. Thus the IgKnight tradition of the Food Fight Grand Battle was formed.
Challenge your friends and others to a food fight competition in VR!
Up to 4 person multiplayer - Gather some friends (or enemies) to form teams and have some 1v1, 1v2 or 2v2 food fights! 30 seconds to see which team gets the most hits!
Throwing food is fun! Grab some food from the table and throw it at your opponent face! (or your team mate if you are sadistic)
Watch it splatter your face or opponent's face.
Haptic Feedback (For users with bHaptics TACTAL) - you can feel the food when it hits your face for added immersion!
Practice Mode - Throw the food against target boards to practice your aim and turrets to practice dodging or grabbing the thrown food.
Kids Mode - Scales the world down so that they can play too! Remember to get them to wear wriststraps.
Avatar Customization - Choose your own avatar by customizing all parts of your body!
Arena Mode - Free for all scoring and a new crane hand dropping food around in a larger play area.
If you don't have a large play space to play in, use either teleport or artificial locomotion to move around.
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
Also available on SynthesisVR, PrivatelabelVR and Viveport
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.