Hunter of the Disowned
Use your bow to defend yourself from the enemies and get resources. This is a fast weapon with unlimited ammunition. Get used to shooting, your bow will be your ally to survive in the dungeons.
This function is useful to move quickly from one point to another, helping you to avoid enemies attacks. Training may be required to master this skill since it has a cooldown time, use this power wisely.
In order to pass through some rooms you must manipulate the environment by solving small puzzles. As you go through the different dungeons, puzzles will vary and increase its level of difficulty.
COLLECTThere is some lost figures you can collect throughout your journey. These figures are unique and may be challenging to find them, make sure to search properly on every dungeon.
BOSSES/DUNGEONSThere will be a total of five dungeons (just 1 available on early access version), each of them has a particular setting based in Northern Chile, its flora and wildlife. Venture through the lands of the driest desert in the world and defeat a different boss with special powers at the end of every dungeon.
- Perma death
- Procedural Generation of Dungeons.
- Collect unique and secret figures.
- Dozens of different room types
- Enemies, bosses and environment based on the culture and natural landscape of Northern Chile.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.