High Strategy: Urukon
The actions you can take:
- Respond to foreign invasions and natural calamities.
- Trade one resource for another.
- Recruit soldiers or labourers from your population.
- Nurture a city to boost its production.
- Steal resources from your neighbours.
- Infiltrate cities in preparation for an attack.
- Capture foreign cities by force.
- Negotiate to induce cities to join you peacefully.
- Build or restore unique landmarks.
- Excavate in search of resources and unique relics.
Some example considerations that you'll need to juggle:
- Each of the 32 playable factions has asymmetric starting conditions and unique goals.
- Cities are populated by various combinations of different cultures, which produce and require different resources.
- Actions affect relations with AI-controlled factions, which modify how they act toward you.
- There are no formal truces or alliances, and any faction can attack any other faction at any time (with a few story-related exceptions).
- Some cities are subaquatic, and require a different resource to capture or raid.
- Cities can be affected by random or circumstance-driven events.
- 67 unique landmarks can be built or restored to give a powerful bonus.
- A faction's capital cannot be relocated, and losing it destroys the faction entirely.
- Capturing another faction's capital lets you seize any relics they own, which are otherwise random finds.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.