An autonomous system with artificial intelligence ends up to establish his return on his native Earth, after a destructive fungal pandemic degrading the humankind in scraps. Thanks Rosanto!
It's a earthling, he's at home and he will survive! Or not... Armed with his protocolar pouch brief of the UASA (pronounce "WAZA") and his 80's scout formation, he will adapt or fade away in the dust of his Mother-Earth...
- Green your environment, plant trees, heal damaged nature to bring back biodiversity to be able to survive !
- Explore an open-world without loading !
- Grow crops and raise animals !
- More than 220 craftings and items !
- Night and day cycle
- Visual and sonore environment that change depending your progression !
- Save your progression whenever and wherever you want !
- No connection required and no in-app purchases !
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.