FOOD INDUSTRY is a city-builder and management game that evolving in the agri-food industry. The game is entirely in 3D and is planned for PC(2020/2021). It is in development for 4 years.
- In this innovative city-builder, you will become the farmer; sowing and harvesting grains, fruit and vegetables in the fields, and rearing animals on the farm for food resources (milk, eggs, and meat).
- You will become a manufacturer by constructing automated lines of industrial machines, piece by piece, which will be dedicated to mass production of food products; Discover new products by assembling your agricultural resources under the well-worn, non-stop movement of these machines, significantly increasing production.
- To finish off, develop your city by taking part in the general satisfaction levels of the population, and become a seller of large-scale food products by meeting the populations demand on the many products created.
- Hire engineers and devote research to creating new industrial machines by constructing new buildings such as a job center and a study office.
- Develop a city made up of a number of administrative buildings, which offer a rich, intelligently led gameplay :
*The Job center allow you, for example, to automate lots of processes, such as harvesting fields, or even replenishing stalls in markets.
*The Study office are essential for moving forward in the industry, because without them, you will neither be able to invent nor construct new machines and automated lines in the agri-food industry. You can also carry out research and attempt to improve some of the machines that you own.
*Add to this the Research & Development building, which will bring plenty of improvements in all areas, and you will be able to unlock new products, machines, and of course other important, beneficial features.
*The advertising building will help you to manage a constantly evolving economy by controlling the populations demand for the different products on sale.
Some functions are under review, such as logistics with stocking goods and transporting them with lorries, or even building a supermarket, which is like the market in that its possible to build different stands, but which also comes with the possibility of exhibiting new products, and having access to new adverts. Even if these functionalities dont come to fruition before the games release, they may be added on later.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.