FM takes heavy inspiration from and, in some aspects, is intended to be a low-budget spiritual successor to P.T.
WARNING: THIS GAME CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS AND IMAGES THAT MAY MAKE IT UNSUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH PHOTOSENSITIVE EPILEPSY OR OTHER SIMILAR CONDITIONS. PLAYER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
A light flickers above you, illuminating the blood seeping onto the bathroom floor from your head. The tile-lined room is empty, devoid of any furniture or accessories. As you get up from the floor, your vision is distorted by TV static.
What just happened? Where am I? Who am i?
You leave the bathroom and enter the living room of a moderately-sized home. Everything seems vaguely familiar. As you explore your surroundings, a radio suddenly begins to broadcast news of a recent murder-suicide before distorting. All lights dissipate in the nearby hallway. Someone or something is standing in the darkness, breathing.
- Puzzle Segments - Several areas throughout the game that task you with connecting pieces of the story being told on the radio to objects in the environment. You will interact with these objects and reveal further details about the story before proceeding.
- Psychological Horror - Extreme tension and uncertainty about what awaits at each turn around the next corner.
- Original Voice Acting - The radio announcer will be your guide as you unravel this mysterious story. Can he be trusted?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.