"Filament's a wonderful puzzler, and it's also wonderfully maddening"
"Space-age fantasy, a cosy puzzle game, a narrative-driven adventure any one of these descriptions fits a part of what Filament is, and the result is tantamount to genius."
"Hard. Filament is hard. So hard, in fact, that it took me somewhere in the ballpark of a week to beat the demo. Filament is also very good. So good, in fact, that I willingly spent that week wracking my mushy brain over a few dozen puzzles."
"When a game is built around a single style of puzzle, it had better be good. Filament is that kind of game."
"It is beautiful, both visually and audibly. I couldn't really give a suggestion on how to make this game any better."
The Digital Fix
"Filament does one style of maze puzzle but performs it exceedingly well"
Add Filament To Your Wishlist
Make your mission loadout complete with the digital deluxe package - The Marmalade Edition!
Includes the base game plus:
- The stunning original game soundtrack featuring all the tracks from Filament.
- DELUXE EDITION EXCLUSIVE: Marmalade's Sketchbook which will give the artistic insight of the eponymous crew member, including sketches of actual in-game puzzles and objects from around the Filament Corporation ship.
About the GameThe truth is out there. Somewhere.
Board The Alabaster, one of The Filament Corporations flagship research vessels, and try to wrestle control back from a mysterious complication which left the ship locked down and the crew missing.
With only the help of Juniper, the ships stricken pilot, face fiendishly difficult puzzles that will push you to the limit in a bid to uncover what happened to the crew and why they disappeared.
A single-player game with complex, yet ultra-addictive puzzles, challenge yourself to board the Alabaster, then challenge yourself to leave.
Freely explore the ship, solving over 300 challenging and varied puzzles. Approach them at your leisure, in (almost) any order you like.
As you survey the ship and solve puzzles, you will be in constant contact with Juniper. Learn more about her, her crew, and what happened as she opens up to you.
Search crew logs, messages, records, as well as personal items and knick-knacks found around the ship on your quest for the truth as to what has happened aboard The Alabaster. Learn who the crew were, and maybe in doing so, find out why they left.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.