Evil Democracy: 1932
Foreword.In 1932-1935, Western Europe was at the crossroads. The elections to the parliament changed virtually everything... Chamberlain managed to become the winner in England just to give both Austria and the Czech Republic to Nazis without even trying to fight! At the same time, Nazis were able to win the elections in Germany. It was the moment when democratic elections could change the entire faith of the world.
About the game.You have to become the leader of a political party. Your key goal is not to allow your main competitors to win the elections. Did someone mention a national socialist as the chancellor? No way... Not on my duty! You are the one to choose measures, which will lead you to the cherished goal. Will you use only truly democratic ways and approaches? Will you rather go to the limit?
Print newspapers, write articles about the competitors, send your promoters, summon assemblies of the party members, start protesting and implement legal doctrines. In addition, there are always methods on the fringes of the law... You can use such efficient things as ballot-rigging and political racketeering. In fact, you are the one to create the image of the party leader.
About the game in numbers.- 3 scenarios (Germany, France, and England)
- 70 regions
- 29 fully-playable political parties of that period
- 30 types of doctrine, which can be easily implemented
- Edit, publish and distribute your own newspaper
- Summon assemblies of the party members
- Choose from 200 different deputy leaders of the party to hire and fire them
- Write up to 3 different styles of articles
Don't forget to add Evil Democracy: 1932 to your wish list!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.