ENCYCLE is a slightly hallucinogenic puzzle platformer that will make you nod your head while solving unique levels and reward you with dazzling displays of exploding geometry.
It stretches from the end of time, the teleological attraction we call reason echoes past through itself, a cascading backwards and forwards through an interconnected tree of life.
There the intelligible becomes concrete, the analytical absurd, and you begin to ENCYCLE
Navigate through the use of gravitational pull from heavy shapes of sacred geometry that pull towards them anything, light, matter music ...
Let vibrant visuals and thumping tunes surround you as you explore a strange and sometimes dangerous universe with satisfying mechanics and a trippy spectacle of exploding geometry.
- Unique visual and sound design.
- Challenging and interesting levels!
- A laid-back atmosphere.
- Phat Beatz
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.