Edge Of Galaxy
Edge of Galaxy - a roguelike realtime strategy with indirect control. You are the commander of a small fleet of mercenaries... at a wrong time in a wrong place. You must find a way out of this situation and try to get some credits on your way. Manage your fleet! Hire and dismiss, adjust and improve every single ship, increase your rank and glory!
- Indirect control gives a new sensation to the strategy, and makes you think ahead
- Advanced system of various weapons and modules combining lets you adjust your spaceships as you wish. Each support module attached to a weapon changes its parameters or abilities. Create your own weapon for your own tactics!
- 5 playable factions. Each faction has unique traits and abilities.
- Gain experience and ranks in battles. Use it to improve and make fine tuning of your fleet's ships.
- Follow the story or make a fast-ride just for a gameplay.
- Randomly generated world. Each game is unique, you have a lot of parameters to tune world you want to play!
- Text quests with different ways to complete depending on the parameters of your fleet or commander.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.