The two-dimensional version of Boulder Dash has been implemented in a huge number of ways and enjoyed well-deserved popularity. Adding a third dimension increases the level of difficulty, but also the satisfaction of gameplay.
Features of the gameplay:
- 45 levels (and one extra)
- All classic blocks available (diamonds, boulders, grass, lava, enemies, walls)
- A new kind of block: the bomb!
- Keyboard and pad support.
- The first game referring to Boulder Dash, played on a three-dimensional board!
If you try, there will be chaos on the screen.
But this chaos is under control.
Under Your control!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.