Crystal Story: The Hero and the Evil Witch
An evil witch has stolen the Crystal of Power. Its up to one brave hero to save the world... by hiring four mercenaries to do the job for him. Play as the members of Mercenary Inc as you explore randomly generated dungeons, battle fierce monsters, befriend a vibrant cast of characters, and collect loot in this 2.5D dungeon crawler/turn-based RPG.
- Experience classic turn-based RPG gameplay with 4 diverse characters.
- Explore Evil Cave and other distinct locations on the world map.
- Play as the cast of Mercenary Inc as they go along their lighthearted adventure.
- Battle a variety of dangerous monsters and collect loot to help you on your journey.
- Tweak your party's specialization and formulate strategies as you take on stronger foes.
- Experiment with the dynamic leveling system and equippable abilities for your party.
- Craft all new items and reforge new equipment to help strengthen your team.
This game is a remake of a flash game that was published on Newgrounds in 2011. This 2020 version builds it from the ground up with all new gameplay and features:
- Added all new explorable locations.
- Recreated 3D levels and redrawn sprites.
- Added partial voice acting and monster sound effects.
- Rewrote dialogue and added new scenes.
- Tweaked the leveling system and equipment to be more dynamic.
- Improved graphics and audio.
- Implemented full gamepad/controller support.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.