Chess Knights: Viking Lands
- All pieces move like in a chess game, but the objective is to use your Knights to rescue your other pieces that are held prisoner in certain squares of the board;
- 23 hand-crafted levels with increasing complexity (more to come soon!).
- A chess game without any chess. This is an entirely new game concept for chess lovers and newcomers alike (you do not need to know any chess to play it);
- Enjoy the beauties and dangers of the Viking Lands;
- Originally composed soundtracks;
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.