Best Friend Forever
"I did come away surprised, after spending some time with it at PAX West 2019, at how instantly charming the rest of Best Friend Forever is." - IGN
"The pet simulator system is just as enticing as the narrative, combining to make this a one-of-a-kind game full of warm fuzzies." - Nerdist
Step off the bus at Rainbow Bay and start a new life with your furever friend! Adopt a dog, find true love and experience all the wacky hijinks this colourful city has to offer.
Best Friend Forever is the worlds first simulation game to combine pet care and dating (just not necessarily at the same time). Train, pat and play with your very own dog to form a bond that will last the ages. With your four-legged companion by your side, meet, woo and cherish the many cuties of Rainbow Bays thriving singles scene.
- Fall in love with a diverse cast of local singles.
- Spend quality time with your dog to raise its stats and pass Paws Academy.
- Go everywhere with your best friend your dog interacts with you and the narrative as it happens.
- Experience modern love at its finest! Be whoever you want, love whoever you want.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.