Beaver Fun™ River Run - Steam Edition
What's cute isn't always easy!
- Compete in two two qualifying and one medal round on an expansive, physics-engine driven, virtual river full of rocks, logs, strainers, and waterfalls.
- Advance through groups of rapid sensors, collecting enough red leaves to qualify, and cross the finish line before the time expires.
- Water - Differing speeds and directions will move your boat around.
- Rapid Sensors - Keep alert and plan ahead, hit them in good order or be capsized.
- Bonus Waves - Time them right and take a plunge... could be a little help or a lot of crunch.
- Fowl - Do not touch the ducks or risk being given a penalty card.
- Eggs - Use your hat to block splashes and splats.
Beaver Fun Friends Forever!
- On your journey down river, look for friends and items to assist you.
- Be rewarded by using your boat to catch fish from the river, denying the raccoons the opportunity to eat them.
- Pick-up cameras to get photos of your journey.
Know Your Boat! Read The River! Paddle Hard!
Beaver Fun River Run was created and developed by one person who still dreams of the days of the arcades.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.