Each game, a group of villagers gather around the fire and face a problem: werewolves hide and eat innocents among the players! Every day, they get together and have to debate who they think are guilty. The player gets sacrificed the next night. When the sun is down, the werewolves decide on their next victim. Among the villagers, some players have peculiar roles and powers: the seer, the thief, the hunter... Much needed help that has to be used wisely and strategically!
If all of the werewolves are eliminated, the villagers win the game. On the opposite, the werewolves are victorious and the village gets torn appart.
- Multiplayer: play online, from 4 up to 12 players. You can play with your friends or join other players.
- Written and vocal chat: communication is essential in Agrou, as you have to blame suspect players or defend yourself against their accusation!
- Many playable characters: special roles and abilities are available in Agrou, and some are brand new as well as never seen in any other game before! Every game is different and has to be played accordingly. You have a lot to discover and enjoy from villagers and werewolves!
- Various maps: village, forest, cave... Every map has its own mood and will spice up your games! We even say that dead players wander around just to see the alives argue...!
- Customization : personalize your character from head to foot to distinguish yourself from other players!
- Progression and statistics: you get experience points and rewards from every games you won. At every level you get new titles or cosmetic elements to equip to personnalize your own character and proudly show your rank!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.