Across the Grooves
Across the Grooves is an interactive graphic novel, set in a magical-realism universe. Your decisions affect the destiny of Alice, drastically changing her reality and allowing her to explore alternative destinies by modifying her past.
Alice lives an uneventful life. Shes in a long term relationship, has a stable office job and a nice apartment in the center of Bordeaux. One day, Ulysse, her ex-lover, comes back into her life through an old vinyl record she receives in the mail. When she puts it for a spin on turntable, she is thrown back into her own past, forced to relive old events. When she comes back to the present, her reality has changed.
Determined to bring her life back on track, Alice packs up and embarks on a hunt across Europe, following the tracks of Ulysse while trying to uncover the origins of the record. However, her journey gradually turns into a quest of self-discovery as she explores new parallel realities each time she puts the needle in the groove.
- A hand-crafted adventure With each playthrough, discover a novel-sized adventure and a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images created for the game.
- Every choice matters Each decision you make slightly alters the personality of the main character, Alice.
- An invitation to travel Feel the pulse of European cities, meet colourful characters and solve the mystery, all depicted in gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Immersive and finely crafted soundtrack The music adapts and shifts according to your choices and the mood of each scene.
- High replayability Choose Alices fate and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple story paths and endings.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.