A Walk in the Woods
You can consider this walk through the forest as kind of demo, thanks to which, for the price of a cup of coffee, you can escape from isolation for 15-30 minutes and walk through a realistic forest and surrounding areas.
If you like this virtual experience, then after the Steam Summer Sale, we will begin to search for an investor for our "big" project. Therefore, every purchase, review or comment about this product is a contribution to our idea of a future "big" game.
Thank you to all those who supported this product and stay healthy!
Brightdawn Entertainment Team.
Note #1Residents of many countries are now in quarantine because of the COVID-19 pandemic and are deprived of the possibility to move outdoors freely. Therefore, we at Brightdawn Entertainment decided to release one of our products to the mass market to help people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic solve the psychological problems associated with isolation, and at the same time support the world community in our common fight against the coronavirus. With each sold copy, we will send 10% of the profits to help fight against COVID-19. Together, we can overcome this!
About the GameMost of humanity lives in urban environments. Some regions of Earth, such as Europe, are almost completely urbanized and the plots of land not affected by man are practically absent. We cannot stop the urbanization, but we can open a window into a virtual reality and give everyone an opportunity to, for example, stroll through the summer forest. Yes, this is not an alternative to a real walk, but when there is no other option - our app is the best solution to escape from everyday stress and get out into the nature.
What Is It?There are no monsters to kill, no riddles to solve - it is not that type of game. It is a virtual escape where you can hide from the monotonous daily routine and enjoy the nature. Our project uses the most advanced technologies that allows to create a picture that is as close as possible to reality.
Since this product is experimental, your opinion and constructive suggestions are extremely important to us! Even if we dont add them to this game, we will take notes and try to implement suggested features in our next game that was mentioned in the preamble.
- The movements in the game look strange and not realistic. How to fix it?
The game is not compatible with "Motion Smoothing" in SteamVR. For maximum comfort, this feature should be turned off. Open Settings in SteamVR and go to the "General" tab. Next, put the Motion Smoothing toggle in the OFF position.
- Can I play a game with hardware below the minimum requirements?
Yes. However, due to the low frame rate, you may develop motion sickness. If so, just put the headset off for a while and take a break.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.