A Summer's End - Hong Kong 1986
A Summers End - Hong Kong 1986 is a visual novel game. Follow the story of Michelle and Sam, and how their chance meeting evolves into a deeper relationship. Set in vibrant Hong Kong in the year 1986, it is an original story about love, family, and culture.
A Summer's End - Hong Kong 1986 is about seeking identity and meaning in a rapidly changing world where conflicting worldviews and cultures collide. Inspired by Hong Kong cinema, 80s anime, city pop, and contemporary Asian literature, A Summers End - Hong Kong 1986 is an homage to the past and a visual delight for fans of retro art and fashion.
- A compelling romance story set in Hong Kong, 1986
- Interactive character dialogue and two unique endings
- Point-based system to unlock bonus scenes
- Over 400 original and unique hand-drawn art assets, vibrant backgrounds and character art inspired by 1980s anime and media
- Original vaporwave and 80s inspired soundtrack
- Featuring music from Timecop1983, Crystal Cola, and Stevia Sphere
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.