3D Math - Ultra
[ What you have to do: ]
- Improve Computational and Logical skills
- Study all Formulas from School teaching.
- Step your iq up.
[ How to learn formulas: ]
- In the game formulas are combined on a separate desk, I tried to include the maximum number of formulas, even some rare not common tricks. I supplemented each formula with a special decomposition to help understand how these formulas were derived.
- Theres also a tables. And one of the things tables is table's formulas need to be manually entered, each operator, separately.
[ How to improve computational skills: ]
- There're special dynamic training mini-games that are placed on a several tables at the right. Each game has a wide range of difficulty levels
- In order to systematize the training exercises, Ive mixed the tasks separately and added them to the Challenge mode. Challenge mode includes over 200 to-do lists each of which includes 3 or 5 tasks, with increasing difficulty level. Which means youll have more that 1500 minutes brain training game-play
[ Why, 3D Math Ultra: ]
- In this game I'm trying to implement dynamic and positive game-play, with a good, responsive and dynamic behavior. I'm looking for a solution that could be make the game less tiring and would help to sustain desire to dive back into that training.
There is a help section in the game that will help you to master common functions in short time.
Take that if you wanna try to pick up all the school formulas or just pump your brain.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.