Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed Review
Along this dangerous and disturbing path, James finds the most unlikely travelling companion who will question his deepest beliefs. And so the two characters begin both a physical journey in search of the truth, and a metaphysical exploration of the inner soul and the darkest secrets that everyone hides, even a "champion of the faith" like James.
Rome is the stage for this adventure a city bathed in eternal twilight, its skies tinted the color of blood spilled in more than thirty years of intrigue: blood of innocents and guilty, unknown and famous victims alike.
- Shadows on the Vatican is a thrilling new point-and-click adventure in 4 acts, inspired by real events in recent Italian history and freely adapted from the bestseller of David Yallop "In God's Name".
- Art direction by Lorenzo Ruggiero (Marvel/DC Comics)
- Over 10 locations per episode with high resolution graphics and Full HD support
- Realistic characters with hours of motion-capture animations
- Well integrated puzzles and several hours of gameplay
- Animated coloured comics by award winner Daniela di Matteo
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.