Realms of Arkania: Star Trail Review
Yet not all is as simple as it seems: As the party approaches an abandoned dwarven mine that may hold the answers to their questions, someone else makes it clear that not everyone in the country favors a cooperation between the two races.
Star Trail is a faithful remake of Realms of Arkanias classic sequel. This hardcore RPG features dozens of talents and spells, distinct races and character classes as well as a challenging isometric turn-based combat system. Obey your orders and succeed in your quest to retrieve the Salamander stone the peace between elves and dwarves depends on it!
- Hardcore RPG with isometric turn-based tactical fights
- Hand-crafted cities and dungeons to explore in first person view
- Master dozens of talents including fighting and magical skills
- Meet countless endearing characters within the lovingly detailed cities and villages
- Create your characters and manage your party
- Plan your extensive travels through the realm in detail
- Based on the TDE ruleset as a hybrid between v3 and v4
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.