Drew and the Floating Labyrinth Review
A hand-drawn 3D third-person puzzle-platformer. Control Drew, a lost young girl trying to find her way back home, through a series of abstract levels requiring you to use clues in the environment to find invisible paths, gaining color to her black-and-white character as you progress.
- Featuring traditional animation in a fully third-person 3D environment, showing the possibilities of image-based animation (not relying on 3D models) in any type of game.
- Basic, challenging, yet not frustrating, requiring patience and observation. Consists of short invisible platforming levels using a variety of visual clues to help the player find their way to the end of each environment, requiring you to look before you leap.
- Simple story leading to an emotional conclusion.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.